The Journal of New Zealand Literature offers an annual prize for a publication in the area of New Zealand literary studies.
* The Prize is available to graduate students and to emerging researchers who have completed their PhDs within the last three years.
* There is a cash prize.
* The winning entry will be published in JNZL 30 (2012).
* Entries are judged anonymously.
* Entries are judged by the International Advisory Board of JNZL. Judging is by majority decision.
* The adjudicating panel reserves the right not to award the prize in any given year.
* Non-winning essays may be considered for publication in JNZL in the usual way.
Please submit the following: