The 2009 JNZL Prize for New Zealand Literary Studies
The Journal of New Zealand Literature offers an annual prize for a publication in the area of New Zealand literary studies.
• The prize is available to graduate students, and to emerging scholars who have completed their PhDs within the last three years.
• There is a cash prize.
• The winning entry will be published in JNZL 27 (2009)
• The prize is open internationally.
• Entries will be judged anonymously.
• The adjudicating panel consists of the Editorial Committee and the Editorial Board of JNZL. Judging will be by majority decision.
• The Editorial Committee reserves the right not to award the prize in any given year.