The Rhetoric and Composition section is accepting paper and panel proposals that explore the intersections between the metaphor of the marketplace, writing, writing centers, and pedagogy. Possible topics may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Academic labor and the institution
• The political economy of writing and writing centers
• Exchange(s) within the classroom
• Technical writers within the job market
• The dual enrollment classroom as a site of transition
We also welcome any proposals for other topics of interest from all areas, especially interdisciplinary studies, WAC/WID theory, and ESL/TESOL.
General Call for Conference Papers: