Identity, Ontology, and Existences (Inaugural Issue)
Journal of Identity, Ontology, and Existences is an OA journal. We plan on publishing an issue three times per year, and we'll be accepting papers on a regular basis (January, July, and November). Our first issue will be set to publish at the end of January in 2018.
The core focus will be on the exploration and investigation of the concepts found in the title of the journal, with some interdisciplinary-ness. Hence, possible topics include, but are certainly not limited to:
- Digital media as artifact
- Traces of digital culture
- Traces/Specters of perspectives in history
- Relation to, and phenomenology of, nature
- Concept of the human in the digital age
Style and formatting:
- Endnotes. No footnotes please, just in case we have to configure the formatting.
- MLA citations.
- 4500-7000 words (can be a bit longer)
- If accepted, please be prepared to send the following:
- A short biography
- Affiliation (if any)
We're also looking for people to be editors and guest readers, to form an editorial board and be peer-reviewed.