New Jersey College English Association Annual Fall Roundtable
New Jersey College English Association invites you to attend our
Annual Fall Roundtable
Hosted by Essex County Community College
We encourage academicians who want to explore more fully what it means to teach and learn contemporary & interdisciplinary humanistic approaches in the field of English to attend the day’s events.
· Roundtable Theme: Contemporary Humanities
· Date: Saturday, October 21, 2017
· Time: 11 AM – 1 PM
· Location: Essex County College, Room 4171 (4th Floor Multipurpose Room)
· Composition and Rhetoric-focused discussion: Writing Lives Now
· Literatures in English-focused discussion: Reading Lives Now
Refreshments will be served and we look forward to seeing you in October!
For more information on NJCEA visit http://njcea.org.
Essex County College is located only a short walk or ride from Newark Penn Station and all major modes of transportation: Newark Liberty International Airport, the PATH train, Amtrak, NJ Transit, all major NJ busses, the Newark Light Rail, and Newark Broad Street Station.
Please kindly RSVP by 10/11/17 to Dr. Christopher Rivera at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1.973.877.3382, Second Vice President of the NJCEA, Chair, Division of Humanities and Bilingual Studies, Essex County College, 303 University Avenue, University Heights, Newark, NJ 07102