CALL for TAU SUBMISSIONS!
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORM
2017-2018 Tau Deadline: February 15, 2017
Submission dates: September 1–February 15
Submissions to the Tau can include poetry (up to 5 poems per author), short stories, and creative non-fiction (up to 3,000 words per entry). All submissions will be considered through a blind review process.
Please use the form found on the following website for submissions:
- Submit each entry separately as its own document, but attached to one email
- Use 12 point Times New Roman font
- Name each entry with the title only
- Do not include your name anywhere on the entry
- Submissions must not exceed 5, double-spaced pages
- Authors may submit up to 5 original works
- Work will be reviewed by the Department of English; publication decisions are final
- Judges retain the right to edit for spelling and punctuation
- The Tau editors will consult writers for any other editing questions
- Rights to work published in The Tau remain with the writer
- Authors should keep copies of their submissions since no submissions will be returned
- Submit each entry separately as its own document, using multiple emails if necessary.
- Send images as attachments, JPEG format, less than 2 MB, 73-200 DPI
- Poor quality images will result in dismissal; take quality images of artwork
- Submit title, medium, and year created in the body of the email.
- Email will contain your name for verification
- Artists may submit up to 5 images of artworks
- Artwork will be reviewed by the Department of Art, publication decisions are final
- The Tau editors will consult artists if there are concerns during the jurying process
- Rights to artwork published in The Tau remain with the artist
- Artists should keep copies of the submission