Call for book chapters: “Text, object, context. Studies in historical anthropology and in archaeology”, tome I, 2018
The Department for Ancient History, Archaeology and Art History (DIAAIA) of the Univerity of Bucharest is preparing a collective volume of studies under the title: “Text, object, context. Studies in historical anthropology and in archaeology”. This volume shall be published at the University of Bucharest Publishing House in 2018.
The project is to publish a series of yearly volumes reflecting recent methodological tendencies or applied researches connected to our fields of studies: ancient history, including late antiquity, archaeology including historical archaeology, prehistory, classical studies, history of art. We also welcome studies in cultural history, cultural anthropology, history of historiography, myth analysis, history of religion, historical sociology and psychology etc.
- The intention of participation and the title should be announced by November 30, 2017.
- Full text studies will be sent by December 30, 2017.
All papers will be subject to a peer review process. A confirmation of acceptance will be sent to all participants by January 30, 2018.
Formats and editing rules:
- 1. Accepted languages are English and French.
- 2. All articles must have abstracts (500-600 signs) and key words in English.
- 3. A text should not exceed 15 pages (30 000 signs, blanks included).
4. Fonts and format for texts: word .doc or .docx documents, font Times New Roman, size 12, line spacing 1.5, new paragraph marked by tab, no supplementary automatic spaces before and after a paragraph.
5. Illustrations must be concentrated on planches in PDF format in order to be published at the end of the article.
6. Quotes included italics and between quoting signs.
7. References should appear in classical European style, as footnotes, in Time New Roman sized 10.