Call for Hispanic/Latino Book Reviews
South Texas College’s publication Interstice is looking for Hispanic and Latino book reviews to incorporate in their upcoming 14th volume. Submissions are accepted by January 15, 2018.
The review must adhere to the following criteria.
- The book reviewed must explore or have some relation to Hispanic or Latin culture. This may be found in a: poetry book collection, fiction novel, autobiographical novel, or graphic novel.
- The book must be a recent publication (published in the year of 2017)
- Book reviews should be between 500 - 1,500 words
- Book reviews should include an accurate and complete description of the subject(s) of the book and what the author has to say about the subject or subjects
- Please submit your review electronically as an MS Word document.
- Please include full publication information of the book in the current 8th edition of MLA Format. MLA citation standards may be found in this reference link: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/24/
- Please include a brief biographical statement of no more than 75 words (please use third person).
We look forward to hearing from you.
Book reviews should be sent to Silvia Herrera at firstname.lastname@example.org