IESPTA organizes 2nd ESP conference at Oxford University, 1-2 June 2018
We invite papers dealing with ESP and the related fields.
- ESP and educational policies
- New developments in syllabus design
- Digital world and ESP
- Methods in reading and academic writing
- Issues in ESP
- Integrating content and language in ESP
- Migration and ESP
- ESP Teacher
- ESP at work
- Impact of Technological development on ESP
Topics are not limited to above.
Papers are formal presentations on original research by one or more authors, lasting a total of 30 minutes (20 minutes for presentation and 10 minutes for discussion). Please note that the time limit will be strictly adhered to.
Abstracts should be up to 250 words in length (including title and references). Title shouldn’t be more than 10 words. More details: www.esptassociation.com