postScriptum is collaborating with Alliance Management Studies International Conference (AMSICON), to be held from 11 to 13 April 2019, on ‘Global Challenges & Local Prospects’ (for papers on the tracks on Communication, Gender and Culture Studies only).
Some of the sub-tracks under the tracks on Communication, Gender and Culture Studies are:
- Communication, Culture, Media, & Technology
- Cultural Discourses & Developmental Issues
- Transnational / Transcultural Communication
- Linguistics & Culture Studies
- English Language Teaching & English for Special Purposes
- Gender, Technology & Media
- Gender, Law, Rights, & Discrimination
- Gender Inclusion, Society & Politics
- Gender & Management Studies
- Feminism & LGBT studies
Selected papers for the tracks on Communication, Gender and Culture Studies will be published inpostScriptum January 2020 issue, subject to blind peer review.
Intending participants are requested to mail an extended abstract (500-700 words) in Word document format to firstname.lastname@example.org, latest by FEBRUARY 14, 2019.
The abstract should include: a title, keywords, the name(s) of the author(s), affiliation(s) and full mailing address(es), including e-mail id(s), contact numbers(s) and fax (if available).
Decision on acceptance or otherwise (referee report) will be communicated by FEBRUARY 28, 2019.
AMSICON is organised by Alliance School of Business at Alliance University, Bengaluru – 562 106, Karnataka, India.
Please go through the detailed AMSICON CFP available at https://alliance.edu.in/amsicon/index.php
Any queries may be inboxed to email@example.com (Dr. Arindam Das, Associate Professor, Alliance School of Business at Alliance University – one of the Convenors of AMSICON)