Call For Panels: 29th International Sculpture Conference Portland
29th International Sculpture Conference: Portland
The International Sculpture Center (ISC), is seeking panel proposals for the 29th International Sculpture Conference in Portland, OR this October 12-15, 2019. This conference will feature the annual ISC littleSCULPTURE show, ARTSlams and breakout sessions, engaging panel discussions, evening parties, hands-on workshops, a keynote address, open studios and gallery hops, optional art and culture trips, public art tours and visits to nearby sculpture sites, and more.
Panel topics include:
- Redefining Sculpture in the Digital Age
- Asian Influences in Contemporary Sculpture
- Muddy Waters: Bridging the Classic and Contemporary Gap
- Collecting and Collections
- Makers in the Margins
- The Life of Public Art
- The Art of Learning and Teaching Sculpture
- Green Only: The Impact Art Has on the Environment
- Technical Talks/Workshops
- Wild Card
The abstract submission deadline is March 14, 2019. All accepted submissions will be notified by May 2019.
To submit a proposal and learn more information, please visit the conference website: www.sculpture.org/portland19/call.
Let us know that you plan on attending on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/IntSculptureCtr
Follow us on Twitter for the latest Conference information, @intsculpturectr.