Call for 2020 Session Proposals: Creative Writing
Session proposals may be submitted until April 29, 2019.
Creative Writing, Publishing and Editing
This area of inquiry promotes the study of creative writing as both a practice and educational subject.
Submissions to the Creative Writing area may explore aspects of any form of creative writing including (but not limited to) Autobiography/Memoir, Creative non-fiction, Flash fiction, Novel/Novella, Playwriting/Dramatic writing, Poetry, Screenwriting, and Short story. Submissions may also examine topics such as the following:
- Creative Writing and the Academy
- Creative Writing Teaching Practices
- Publishing in Creative Writing
- Creative Writing Collaborations
- Experimental Creative Writing