PCA/ACA Generational Studies
CALL FOR PAPERS: GENERATIONAL STUDIES
POPULAR CULTURE ASSOCIATION & AMERICAN CULTURE ASSOCIATION 2020 NATIONAL CONFERENCE
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 1, 2019
We welcome proposals for papers on any and every topic related to America’s generations including: Baby Boomers, Generation Jones, Generation X, Xennials, Millennials (Gen Y), and iGen (Gen Z).
We invite submissions from individuals and organized panels (3 or 4 persons), focusing on topics related to:
- Generational cultural production/consumption: literature, film, music, etc.
- Generational identities and realities (then and now).
We are especially interested in presentations that connect (or disconnect) multi- generational pop culture experiences.
FOR INDIVIDUAL SUBMISSIONS:
- 150-200 word abstract
- Contact information (e-mail and telephone)
FOR PANEL SUBMISSIONS:
- Brief description of panel’s focus
- 150-200 word abstract of each panelist’s paper
- Contact information (e-mail and telephone) for all panelists
Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
Wednesday, April 15, to Saturday, April 18, 2020
For information on PCA/ACA, please go to http://www.pcaaca.org
For conference information, please go to http://www.pcaaca.org/national-conference/
For additional information, please contact:
University of Central Oklahoma
Dr. James A. Von Schilling
Northampton Community College