E. E. Cummings Sessions at the American Literature Association's 31st annual conference, San Diego CA, May 21-24, 2020
The E. E. Cummings Society will sponsor two sessions at the 2020 American Literature Association conference in San Diego -- ( http://americanliteratureassociation.org ). We invite proposals for papers on any aspect of Cummings' life or work. Proposals that touch upon the following topics will be especially welcome:
- Cummings in 1919-1920
- Cummings, the child, and the actual and real worlds
- Cummings' early experiments in modernism
- Readings of little-studied Cummings poems
- Re-readings of much-studied Cummings poems
- Cummings among the modernists and post-modernists
Submit 250-400 word abstracts to Michael Webster (firstname.lastname@example.org) by January 27, 2020.
For further information, consult the web page of the American Literature Association conference.