Call For Papers: Feminist Studies in English Literature
The Korean Association for Feminist Studies in English Literature (KAFSEL) invites papers for Feminist Studies in English Literature (FSEL), volume 28, number 1.
KAFSEL was founded in 1992 to encourage advancements in literary criticism and theory from a feminist perspective while raising awareness of feminism within the academic community. The Association serves as a forum for scholars and graduate students to discuss a wide range of topics in English literature, cultural studies, and social issues as they pertain to feminism. The Association has been active in sponsoring national and international conferences, workshops, publications and various other programs to realize its twofold ambition: to introduce Koreans to the changing currents of feminist studies abroad and to present Korean scholars' interventions in the ongoing debate.
FSEL is published three times a year: April 30, September 30, and December 31. Our journal covers varied subfields of British and American Literature including Asian-American and Asian British Literature. FSEL welcomes manuscripts that develop an original argument in English literature or culture from a feminist/gender perspective. We are interested in papers addressing recent developments in feminist studies from a wide range of national, cultural, social contexts.
Submissions are open throughout the year, but the following deadlines apply:
- April edition: February 28
- September edition: July 31
- December edition: October 31
All manuscripts must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Papers should include a submission form which is available at www.fsel.org.
- Manuscripts should follow MLA style.
- Length: up to 8,000 words
- Abstract: less than 200 words
- Key words: five to ten words
- Format: 12 point font, Times New Roman, Double spaced between all texts
- Footnotes: use sparingly
- Submit your manuscript in either Microsoft Word (preferred file types include .doc and .docx) or Hangeul (file type .hwp).
Manuscripts should be submitted via our online manuscript submission system ( https://fsel.jams.or.kr).
It is FSEL’s editorial policy not to review articles that are under consideration by other journals or those that have been accepted by other publications.
For further information, please contact us at email@example.com.