II International Conference From Manuscript to Digital: World Wide English Literature and World Wide Literatures in English
We are glad to share with you the first CFP for the II International Conference From Manuscript to Digital: World Wide English Literature and World Wide Literatures in English, organized by University of Lincoln, Universidade de Lisboa, and Universidad de Jaén. The conference will be held in Jaén (Spain), 1-3 December / 2020.
From Manuscript to Digital: World Wide English Literature and World Wide Literatures in English
1. (Re)read and (re)interpreted in a global age
2. Facing the new map of Europe
3. In the digital post-modern age
4. Interacting with visual culture through the ages
5. The cradle of language and linguistic perspectives
6. Questioning identities
7. Lost (and found?) in translation
8. At the crossroads with transdisciplinary approaches
Due to the extraordinary situation we are living, the organizing committee will consider the possibility of presenting some of the papers on an online-format.
Please, when sending the proposal make explicit whether your presentation will be face-to-face or online.
Proposals must be sent as an e-mail attachment to email@example.com until 1 July 2020, and must contain the following information:
• The full title of your paper.
• A 200-word abstract.
• Any technical requirements for the presentation (Please, save your power point as doc, docx or Mac. If you are using a Mac, please indicate and bring your own adapter cable).
• Your name and institutional affiliation.
• Your postal and e-mail addresses.
• A short biographical note (100 words).
Please check the conference website for more information: https://wenglishliterature.wixsite.com/2020conference
We look forward to meeting you in Jaén!
The Organizing Committee