CFP: Undergraduate Arts and Letters E-Journal (undergrad) (12/3/04; e-journal)
*PLEASE DISTRIBUTE WIDELY*
SCHREINER UNIVERSITY IS NOW ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS FOR THE THIRD ISSUE OF:
ILLUMINATIONS: AN UNDERGRADUATE JOURNAL OF ARTS AND LETTERS
Illuminations, an online, peer-reviewed, international journal of arts and
letters, offers undergraduate students an opportunity to publish works both
critical and creative. Submissions will be selected by a panel of
Submission Deadline: December 3, 2004
· Scholarly Critical Articles
· Creative Non-Fiction
· Book and Movie Reviews
· Short Fiction
· Art (photography, 2-D work, or sculpture)
· Student must be enrolled as an undergraduate at the date of submission.
· Critical articles must be in MLA style.
· For literary work: e-mail a copy in Microsoft Word format as an attachment
· For art submissions: e-mail a copy in JPG format as an attachment to
Illuminations_at_Schreiner.edu. File size must be less than 50K; submissions
must not exceed 500 x 500 pixels.
· Include in the body of the e-mail the student's name, address, telephone
number, a valid e-mail address, and school affiliation
Submissions by Mail:
· For literary work: a CD or floppy disk in Microsoft Word format
· Art submissions: a CD or floppy disk in JPG format. File size must be
less than 50K; submissions must not exceed 500 x 500 pixels.
· A cover sheet with the student's name, address, telephone number, a valid
e-mail address, and school affiliation
For accepted works, a sponsoring professor must e-mail a letter verifying
undergraduate status and the submission's originality to
2100 Memorial Blvd.
Kerrville, TX 78028-5697
For more information, visit our website at
http://students.schreiner.edu/illuminations, or contact us at
Editors: Jacob Stewart, Sally Alter, Emily Seal, and Joshua Allen
Schreiner University Faculty Advisors: Dr. Lydia Kualapai and Dr. David
Language Consultant: Dr. Anne Wellington, University of Dubuque
From the Literary Calls for Papers Mailing List
Full Information at
or write Jennifer Higginbotham: higginbj_at_english.upenn.edu
Received on Mon Sep 13 2004 - 13:44:13 EDT