CFP: Intertheory Press: Manuscript Call (no deadline; book)
Intertheory Press: manuscript call
Book proposals should include, at a minimum, the following information:
1. Table of contents and chapter-by-chapter descriptions (one page per
2. Sample chapters; including the introduction and at least two chapters.
3. Current curriculum vitae (if the book is a collection of essays, include
a list of contributors' affiliations).
4. Manuscript specifics, including estimated length, delivery date, and any
special requirements (e.g., artwork, tables, photographs, film stills).
5. Please expect an approximate response time of one to three months.
Proposals should be sent to:
PO Box 665
Skyland, NC 28776
Nicholas Ruiz III, Ph.D.
From the Literary Calls for Papers Mailing List
Full Information at
or write Jennifer Higginbotham: higginbj_at_english.upenn.edu
Received on Wed Nov 08 2006 - 12:45:34 EST