CFP: AnaChronisT: All topics (4/4/05, journal issue)
a peer-reviewed yearbook published by the Department of English Studies,
Eötvös Loránd University, Budapest, Hungary,
invites research papers, interviews, and book reviews on literatures in
English for its next issue, to be published in December 2005. All topics
acceptable. Papers are to be submitted by Monday, 4 April 2005.
The AnaChronisT welcomes submissions by graduate and doctoral students as
well as academics. The requirements of application are as follows:
- the text in Word or RTF document format sent to the following e-mail
address: anachronist_at_freemail.hu (your paper should not exceed 10,000 words,
- one hard copy of the essay sent to the address below (in exceptional cases
e-submission is sufficient without a hard copy; please contact the editors);
- an abstract of 200-300 words;
- a note on the author's professional status and achievements (between 5 and
10 lines, including affiliation, publications, etc.) as well as contact
- for the formal requirements of submission please e-mail the editors or
visit our homepage at www.anachronist.hu.
Papers are read and evaluated by the editors and an independent referee.
The AnaChronisT is indexed by the MLA and ABELL.
From the Literary Calls for Papers Mailing List
Full Information at
or write Jennifer Higginbotham: higginbj_at_english.upenn.edu
Received on Tue Jan 25 2005 - 23:42:34 EST