CFP: American Popular Culture, 1900-present (e-journal)
The Journal of American Popular Culture
Americana is currently accepting submissions for its peer-reviewed
e-journal, published at americanpopularculture.com.
Please send submissions to editor_at_americanpopularculture.com.
1) Articles must be attached to a brief cover letter in the email text
(containing the author's name, institutional affiliation, and contact
information), and both must be formatted in Microsoft Word.
2) Articles must follow MLA guidelines.
3) Articles must be analytical and focus on some element of twentieth or
twenty-first century American popular culture. (We get many film and
novel submissions; although these are most welcome, articles analyzing
some other dimension of popular culture are encouraged.)
4) Articles must be 2000-4000 words in length.
5) Because the Advisory Board of Americana practices blind review,
articles must not contain the name of the author or any reference to the
We are also pleased to introduce the Executive Members of our new
Bowling Green State University
University of East Anglia
University of Colorado
Cleveland State University
Claremont Graduate University
University of Texas
University of Washington
University of California, Los Angeles
From the Literary Calls for Papers Mailing List
Full Information at
or write Erika Lin: elin_at_english.upenn.edu
Received on Wed Nov 14 2001 - 14:24:50 EST