CFP: Spanish Literature Before 1700: Cervantes and Religions (3/1/06; SAMLA, 11/10/06-11/12/06)
CFP: SAMLA: SPANISH LITERATURE BEFORE 1700 (3/1; SAMLA, 11/10-11/12)
The Spanish Literature Before 1700 section at SAMLA seeks papers on "Cervantes and Religions".
A full range of approaches to and perspectives on the topic is encouraged.
Please send 200-250 word proposals for 20-minute papers to
Department of Foreign Languages & Literature
University of Missouri-Kansas City
5100 Rockhill Road
Kansas City, MO 64110-2499
OR email to imperialel_at_umkc.edu by 1 March 2006
In order for the proposal to be considered, include the following information:
1. Panelist Name and Institution as this information should appear in the convention program
2. Panelist Address: street, city, state, zip
3. Panelist Phone Number: area code - number
4. Panelist Email address
5. AV Equipment Request: Due to the high cost of AV equipment, all AV requests must be made in writing by the panelist and included with each panelist proposal to the session chair. If a panelist does not wish to have any AV equipment, this information must also be included
6. Panelist proposal, Session Title, Name of Session Chair and including a title as it should appear in the convention program
Presenters must be current members of SAMLA by 1 May 2006. The SAMLA meeting will be Nov. 10-12, 2006, in Charlotte, North Carolina. For more details, please visit http://www.samla.org/convention.shtml.
Name of Chair and/or Secretary
From the Literary Calls for Papers Mailing List
Full Information at
or write Jennifer Higginbotham: higginbj_at_english.upenn.edu
Received on Tue Dec 27 2005 - 11:43:42 EST