search the archive
search the archive
Edgar Allan Poe and others
full name / name of organization:
452ºF Journal of Literary Theory and Comparative Literature
On February 20th 2009 we are pleased to announce a Call for Papers to be included in the first issue of our magazine 452ºF.
This is the first call of our magazine, open to everyone holding a degree and willing to take part in our recently launched project.
The procedure for the reception and publishing, always subject to the regulation that can be found in the “Evaluation and Peer Review system”, “Style-sheet” and “Legal notice” sections, is the following:
- Deadline for paper submission (full text): April 23rd 2009, and those received afterwards will not be taken into consideration.
- Originals should be submitted to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The number of articles to be published is estimated in 12 to 16. 40% of the articles chosen will be written by doctoral students; while the number of papers written by members of the editorial board will never exceed a 20% of the articles published.
- Papers must be sent full-text in PDF or DOC format, conforming to the “Style-sheet” and “Legal notice”.
- The monographic topic for the first issue is “The figure and works of Edgar Allan Poe”; this will include 4-6 articles; subtopics of particular relevance include:
a. Biographical aspects
c. Ethical-aesthetic approaches
d. Themes, myths, motives, archetypes, etc.
-The Editorial Board is committed to creating a Bibliography on Edgar Allan Poe, which will be published as an Appendix to the Monographic section.
- The rest of the articles will be included in the Miscellany section. The contents and approach in these papers must be included between the margins of Literary Theory and Comparative Literature, but otherwise is unlimited.
- Papers should be sent to the following email address: email@example.com; the email subject must be clear as to whether the paper qualifies for the Monographic or Miscellany sections of the magazine. It must also include the paper’s title and the author’s name.
5. CONTACT INFORMATION
In order to answer this request or for any other general enquiries you are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We also invite you to visit our webpage: www.452f.com