full name / name of organization:
Philosophical Society of Nepal
The Philosophical Society of Nepal, and its reviewed Journal of Philosophy: A Cross-Disciplinary Inquiry, seeks articles in a wide range of philosophical topics and from a wide range of perspectives, methodologies, and traditions within philosophy, and the broader humanities, particularly literary theory, cultural theory, aesthetic theory, disciplines dealing with religion (e.g. religious studies, history of religions), and semiotics.
Especially welcome are: submissions discussing historical figures in philosophy, aesthetics and literature, discussing themes of contemporary or perennial importance in their thought; submissions written from post-structuralist, critical theory, deconstructionist, post-colonial and/or non-western philosophical perspectives; and submissions bringing western and non-western philosophical and humanities currents into dialogue with each other.
1. The submissions must be in CMS (we use “Notes”) documentation style.
2. The theme of the submissions is open within the broad areas of philosophy, literature and the arts.
3. The length of the essays should preferably be between 4000 to 5000 words (more or less is acceptable).
4. All submissions should be sent at the following email address: email@example.com.
5. The submissions will be sent for peer-review.
6. Editorial censorship can be imposed over the submissions.
7. The published essays can be reproduced either in print or electronic form.
The submission deadlines: December 30 to be included in winter issue; March 30 for spring issue and July 30 for fall issue. The submissions are open throughout all the coming years (Do not worry about the posted date). Young scholars with brilliant ideas are encouraged. The journal is edited in USA and printed in Nepal.
Some of our past contributors: