Advanced Processes and Materials
The 4th World Engineering Conference 2010 with 8 parallel conferences will be held in Kuching, Malaysia on 2-5 August 2010. You are invited to participate in this event. If you are working on the field of Advanced Processes and Materials, you will find this event a good platform to meet fellow researchers in the areas mentioned below, and to share your ideas, exchange knowledge etc.
- Separation process and technology
- Adsorption process and technology
- Drying process and technology
- Particle and powder technology
- Process control and integration
- Process modelling and simulation
- Dynamic optimisation
- Computational fluid dynamics
- Fluidisation process and technology
- Reaction engineering and catalysis
- Membrane technology
- Fermentation and technology
- Biocatalysis and bioreaction
- Food processing
- Agriculture processing
- Advance materials and composite
- Nanomaterials and nanocomposites
- Biomaterials and biocomposites
For more information, please feel free to contact conference chair, Dr. Suraya Abdul Rashid at email@example.com
Please browse our website at http://www.mset.org.my/wec2010/ for more details.
To participate in this conference, please register online at http://submit.confbay.com/index.php?option=com_user&view=login
Abstracts can now be submitted online via http://submit.confbay.com/index.php?option=com_submit after registering to get a username.
The Deadlines: Abstract Deadline: 31 December 2009 and Final Paper Deadline: 31 March 2010
The Fees: Early birds (before 30 April 2010): Local (RM 950) International (USD500) and Normal: Local (RM 1200) International (USD6500)
Technical Enquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Good quality selected papers will be published in special issues of various journals. Attached herewith is the conference brochure for your reference and consideration.