Call for Papers for Fall 2010 Special Issue on MODERNISMS
Society for Philosophy and Literary Studies, Kathmandu, Nepal, and its reviewed "Journal of Philosophy: A Cross-Disciplinary Inquiry," looks for articles for its Fall 2010 Special Issue on MODERNISMS. We are looking for articles, which examine the historical and material conditions and philosophical or theoretical/experimental perspectives that influenced the form and content of the modernist (contemporary and past) arts and literature.
1. The submissions must be in the CMS (if you are not sure about the Chicago format; just submit in whatever format you wish. If your essay is selected, we will guide you to convert your format into the CMS) documentation style.
2. The length of the essays should preferably be between 4000 to 5000 words (more or less is acceptable).
4. All submissions should be sent at the following email address: email@example.com.
5. The submissions will be sent for peer-review.
6. The published essays can be reproduced either in print or electronic form.
Special Issue Editors
Professor Peter Nicholls, New York University
Yubraj Aryal, Purdue University
Deadline for article submissions is May 15, 2010.