Call for papers- Dental Hypotheses- 2010
We would like to encourage you to consider submitting your research papers to Dental Hypotheses. We are interested in publishing papers covering a wide range of topics pertinent to oral tissue engineering, nano-dentistry , biodontics, biomimetics, dental biomaterials, dental equipment, restorative dentistry, periodontology, endodontology, operative dentistry, prosthodontics, paediatric dentistry, orthodontics, implantology, cosmetic dentistry, oral and maxillofacial surgery, oral-general health relationships, dental economics, cariology, craniofacial genetics, community dental health and dental education. We can assure you of a prompt, courteous and constructive review process and, as an on-line journal, a world-wide audience.
What is the advantage to you of Dental Hypotheses?
• Full open access: everyone can read your article and you retain copyright in it
• Publishing decision within 2 weeks of submission
• Your paper will not be rejected due to lack of space and will be published immediately on acceptance
• Prompt and fair peer review from two expert peer reviewers
• Frequent updates on your paper's status
• Friendly responsive staff
The advantages of a younger journal such as Dental Hypotheses are numerous but in essence allow us a greater flexibility and responsiveness to authors and readers that older journals cannot match.