JNZL 2010 Prize for New Zealand Literary Studies
The Journal of New Zealand Literature offers an annual prize for a publication in the area of New Zealand Literary Studies.
* The Prize is open to graduate students, and to emerging researchers who have completed their PhDs within the last three years.
* There is a cash prize.
* The winning entry will be published in JNZL 28 (2010)
* The adjudicating panel consists of the International Advisory Board of JNZL. Judging will be by majority decision.
* The Editorial Committee reserves the right not to award the prize in any given year.
* Non-winning essays may be considered for publication in JNZL in the usual way.
Please submit the following to the address below:
* A copy of the essay
* A brief CV
* A clear indication that the essay is an entry for the prize.
Submissions should be up to 5000 words in length, and should be in MHRA format.
ENTRIES CLOSE 30 JUNE 2010
Please send all submissions to: