"Journal of Philosophy: A Cross-Disciplinary Inquiry"
The Society for Philosophy and Literary Studies, Kathmandu, Nepal, and its reviewed "Journal of Philosophy: A Cross-Disciplinary Inquiry," seeks articles in a wide range of philosophical/theoretical topics and from a wide range of perspectives, methodologies, and traditions within philosophy, and the broader humanities, particularly literary theory, cultural theory, aesthetic theory, disciplines dealing with religion, and semiotics. The journal is edited in US and printed in Nepal.
Especially welcome are: submissions discussing historical figures in philosophy, aesthetics and literature, discussing themes of contemporary or perennial importance in their thought; submissions written from post-structuralist, critical theory, deconstructionist, post-colonial and/or non-western philosophical perspectives; and submissions bringing western and non-western philosophical and humanities currents into dialogue with each other.
1. The submissions must be in CMS (if your essay is documented in other style, submit it. We will bring it into our specification if your essay is selelcted) documentation style.
2. The theme of the submissions is open within the broader humanistic studies.
3. The length of the essays should preferably be between 4000 to 5000 words (more or less is acceptable).
4. The submissions will be sent for peer-review.
5. The published essays can be reproduced either in print or electronic form
6. All submissions should be sent to the editor, Yubraj Aryal, at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The submission deadlines: March 30 to be included in the Spring issue and July 30 in the Fall issue;and November 30 in Winter issue. The submissions are open throughout all the coming years (Do not worry about the posted date). Young scholars with brilliant ideas are encouraged.