The International Invited Session on Object Tracking in WSN (OTN 2010)
The International Invited Session on
Object Tracking in WSN (OTN 2010)
held in conjunction with
The 6th International Conference on Networked Computing & Advance Information Management (NCM2010), Seoul, Korea, August 16-18, 2010
In the International Invited Session on Object Tracking in WSN (OTN 2010) we discuss the research and development answers to Object tracking in wireless sensor networks, their novel application, multi-tracking/Object mobility solutions, Continuous Object Tracking, Energy efficient tracking for wireless sensor networks, Future Potential applications of Object tracking in Next Generation Networks (NGN), Prediction base object tracking in WSNs.
The technical program of OTN-2010 will consist of invited talks, paper presentations, and panel discussions. Topics include but are not limited to the following
• Issues of Object Tracking
• Single Object Tracking
• Multiple Object Tracking
• Continuous Object Tracking
• Energy Efficient Object Tracking
• Efficient Object Tracking
• Prediction Based Object Tracking
• Multi-tracking of Object
• Future Potential Applications of Object Tracking
PROCEEDINGS/ SPECIAL ISSUES:
* The conference is sponsored by the IEEE and the IEEE Seoul section
* The proceedings will be published by the IEEE and included to the IEEE eXplore
* All papers accepted will be included in EI (Commended) and some eminent indexing data bases.
* Selected Papers will be recommended and published by some eminent SCI/EI indexed international Journals
- Distinguished selected papers will be invited in the special issues of the following international journals
indexed by SCI (E)/ Ei
- The authors of the selected papers must follow any additional comments/suggestions so that
it meets the journals' requirements.
- Special Issues list (2009 and 2010): List will be added for the 2010 conference
- Computers & Operations Research (SCI)
- The Journal of Supercomputing (SCI)
- Journal of Communications and Networks (JCN) (SCI)
- IJITDM (International Journal of Information Technology and Decision Making) (SCI)
- JCIT (EI) (http://www.aicit.org/jcit)
- JDCTA (EI) (http://www.aicit.org/jdcta)
- will be added more.
Submission Deadline: May 10, 2010 (Extended)
Author Notification: May 30, 2010
SAJJAD HUSSAIN CHAUHDARY
Department of Computer Sci. & Eng.
Korea University – Seoul Korea.
Please submit you paper at (firstname.lastname@example.org ) and subject of email should be [ Author name + NCM10]
Submit a full paper (IEEE Proceedings Manuscripts style: 8.5" x 11", Two-Column Format, (DOC or PDF), including figures and references, using 10pt font, and with each page numbered. You can confirm the IEEE Proceedings format at the following URL: