full name / name of organization:
GIS Development Pvt. Ltd.
Call for Papers
Last date for abstract submission has been extended to 30th September, 2010
Seeing the overwhelming response of the speakers from each walk of geospatial community, we have extended the deadline to submit abstract till 30th of September.
Abstracts of intended full papers for various sessions of Geospatial World Forum are invited.
The abstract submitted should not exceed 250 words.
The abstract should summarise and indicate the key research/points that will be further presented and discussed in the Technical Sessions of Geospatial World Forum.
The submitted abstract should be an original draft, one which has not been published before.
Abstracts should be based on any one of the topics mentioned in the list of Technical Sessions.
Upon evaluation of abstracts, selected authors will be invited to send in their full papers.
Important Dates to Remember
Abstract Submission September 30th, 2010
Abstract Acceptance October 15th, 2010
Author Registration October 30th, 2010
Full Paper Submission November 4th, 2010
• Earth Observation Systems
• Geospatial for Development Sector
• Geospatial for Design and Engineering
• Integrated Coastal Zone Management
• Geospatial for Land Management
• Global Navigation Satellite System
• Standards and Interoperability
• Open Source Initiatives
• Spatial Data Infrastructure
• Utilities & Infrastructure
• Environmental Management
• Surveying and Mapping
• Web GIS
• Natural Resource Management
• Urban and Rural Planning
• Agriculture and Precision Farming
• LiDAR / Laser Scanning