An Anthology onPost-Modern Indian English Fiction - submit by 30 April 2011
Post-Modern Indian English Fiction
An anthology on Post-Modern Indian English Fiction is proposed to be published. Research papers which are scholarly and unpublished are solicited from scholars/ faculty/ researchers/ writers for this anthology.
• The anthology is to be published with an ISBN by renowned publisher.
• Paper should be submitted as MS Word attachment. Paper size: A4, Font size: Times New Roman 12, Spacing: single line, Margins 2.54 cm.
• Title of the article: Caps, bold, centred.
• A bio-brief of the contributor(s) indicating name, institutional affiliation, career history, postal address, phone/mobile number and e-mail id on a separate sheet.
• Text of the article: justified.
• References: Please follow latest MLA handbook strictly.
• Titles of books: italics.
• Titles of articles: quoted.
• Abstract of about 400 words, Key words: maximum 10
• The paper should be of about seven to eight thousand words, four to five pages minimum in single spacing.
Mode of Submission:
The full paper along with abstract may be sent as attachments to my email address:firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th April 2011. The contributors should also send one hard copy on postal address given below.
All submissions should be original. Contributors are advised to adhere to strict academic ethics with respect to acknowledgment of original ideas borrowed from others. The editor(s) / publisher will not be responsible for any lapse on part of the contributor.
Dr. Abha Shukla Kaushik
Res.: 10-C, Royal, Shipra Suncity, Indrapuram, Ghaziabad-201014, Uttar Pradesh (India)