search the archive
search the archive
Expressions of Interest: Fully-funded Special Issue of the Journal of New Zealand Literature for 2012
full name / name of organization:
The Journal of New Zealand Literature (JNZL)
The Journal of New Zealand Literature (JNZL) is calling for expressions of interest in a fully-funded Special Issue for 2012.
• Proposals must align with JNZL’s mandate to publish peer-reviewed scholarly work on New Zealand literature and cultural studies.
• Proposals need the majority approval of the International Advisory Board.
• The proposer will take responsibility for organising any related conference/symposium and for issuing relevant calls for papers.
• The proposer will take responsibility for assuring the peer-reviewed quality of the issue, and would be expected to involve the JNZL International Advisory Board in this process. Each submission requires at least two peer reports: at least one from an appropriate peer reviewer in the field, and at least one from a member of the JNZL International Advisory Board.
• Special Issues must appear within one calendar year of a linked conference/symposium, and during the calendar year specified in the proposal.
• Once the content of a special issue has been peer reviewed and confirmed, the whole issue will be reviewed by a member of the JNZL International Advisory Board. This is with a view to assuring overall consistency and quality, and is especially important where guest editor/s are themselves making a contribution to the issue.
• Special Issues come at no extra cost to subscribers. The 2012 Special Issue will be fully-funded by JNZL’s annual revenue-sharing contribution from JSTOR.
• Fully-funded special issues are competitive and advertised internationally.
• APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON 1 SEPT 2011.
• Please address all inquiries and applications to The Editor, The Journal of New Zealand Literature (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)