Special Issue on POSTCOLONIALISMS (WINTER 2012)
Institute of Advanced Communication, Education, and Research (IACER)/ Society for Philosophy and Literary Studies, Kathmandu, Nepal, and its reviewed "Journal of Philosophy: A Cross-Disciplinary Inquiry," looks for articles for its Winter 2012 (Feb) Special Issue on Postcolonialisms. We are looking for articles, which examine the historical and material conditions and philosophical or theoretical perspectives that have influenced the form and content of the postcolonial (contemporary and past) literature and the arts.
1. The submissions should be in the Chicago (you can submit in other formats too. However, if your essay is selected, we will guide you to convert your format into our specifications) documentation style.
2. The length of the essays should preferably be between 5000 to 6000 words (more or less is acceptable).
4. All submissions should be sent at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The submissions will be sent for peer-review.
6. The published essays can be reproduced either in print or electronic form.
This Issue is possible with the generous help from Professor Robert JC Young, New York University
Deadline for article submissions is December 30, 2011.
Contact: Yubraj Aryal, Purdue University, email@example.com