Nabokov Panels and/or Individual papers for Literature Since 1900 Conference Louisville, KY Feb 23-25 2012
Seeking full panels or individual papers addressing Vladimir Nabokov for the panel sponsored by the Nabokov Society at the Literature Since 1900 Conference in Louisville, KY from Feb 23 - 25, 2012.
Although the topic is open, it is the 40th anniversary of the conference, so papers that address something connected with this anniversary are especially welcome, such as:
- Transparent Things (it's the 40th anniversary of the novel's publication)
- the previous 40 years of Nabokov scholarship: trends, changes, etc.
- Nabokov and authors of the past 40 years
*Any* proposal is encouraged as long as it addresses Vladimir Nabokov in some way.
We've been told that we can have two panels if we have enough papers, so if I receive enough proposals, I'll put together two panels.
If you are interested in submitting a proposal, please email me the following by October 10 (I have until October 15 to submit the panels):
• A 300 word abstract of your paper
• Your name, home address, email, telephone number, academic affiliation, title of paper, 100-150 word biographical note
Thank you for considering this opportunity!
Questions? Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org