CFP 452ºF Journal. Deadline for submissions, January 31st 2012
On July 31st 2011, we start the CFP for the seventh issue of 452ºF Journal of Literary Theory and Comparative Literature, to be published in July 2012. This CFP is open and addressed to anyone who wishes to contribute and holds at least a BA degree.
The criteria, enumerated below, regulate the reception and publication of the different articles and are subject to the content of the Peer review System, the Style-sheet and the Legal Notice. These can be consulted in the Procedures area of the web page.
- The deadline for submissions is January 31st 2012, all articles received after this date will be rejected.
- The number of articles included in the seventh issue will be between 8 and 12. 40% of these will be reserved to researchers without PhDs. The Editorial Board will represent at most, 20% of the total.
- The articles will be placed, according to their field of interest, in the corresponding section of the Journal (monographic or miscellaneous).
- The monographic section will be restricted to 4 to 6 articles and, in the seventh issue, will address the current state of affairs in translation studies within comparative literature, including theoretical and practical scopes of investigation:
a. Intersemiotic and interlinguistic translation
b. Translation and censorship - comparative reception of translation
c. Literary translations and traditions
d. Comparative literary translations
e. Literary translation and criticism
These topics are no exclusive.
- All other articles will constitute the miscellaneous section and, as long as placed within the margins of Literary Theory and Comparative Literature, the choice of the theme and approach is free.
- The articles should be sent to the email firstname.lastname@example.org The "subject" of the email should state what section the article belongs to ("monographic" or "miscellaneous"), the name of the author and the title of the article.
Barcelona, July 31st 2011