Entrepreneurial Practice Review - seeks various contributions
The Entrepreneurial Practice Review is inviting you to join our online academic peer-reviewed journal by submitting your research or practitioner paper. This journal is designed for entrepreneurs and service professionals; our goal is to make academic insights available to practicing entrepreneurs.
We strive to publish only high quality articles that meet the AACSB accreditation standards required for double-blind peer-reviewed journals accepted by academics at top-tier universities. We anticipate an acceptance rate of between 25% and 33%, qualifying the Entrepreneurial Practice Review (EPR) as a Tier 2 Journal by most university tenure review committees.
We are open to all submissions and contributions related to entrepreneurship and small business that highlight the practical value to entrepreneurs (e.g. individuals and corporate), resource providers (e.g. angel, venture capital investors), and public policymakers.
EPR solicits contributions from entrepreneurship scholars and practitioners addressing topics that include:
• Descriptions of entrepreneurship, entrepreneurs, enterprising individuals, and entrepreneurial thinking
• The startup process, new venture creation, the company lifecycle, and small business
• Best Practices, heuristics, expert scripts and principles for improving business performance and success
• Case Studies
• Issues specific to entrepreneurship such as innovation, opportunity spotting, marshalling resources, leadership, teamwork, and commercialization
• Articles dealing with individual-business interaction issues such as legal issues, stress, family business, succession planning, and personal development.
• Issues related to early-stage financing including angel capital, venture capital, and debt financing
• Practical application of findings from other academic journals
• Contextualizing or reinterpreting entrepreneurship theory to practical implementations