Space and Spatiality: Mending Walls and Boundaries
Papers are invited for presentation at the RMMLA 2012 annual convention on
"Space and Spatiality: Mending Walls and Boundaries"
Papers should explore some of the following topics, among others:
• Define spatiality
• Space and place
• Multiple spaces: land, sky, and sea
• Private, public, and hybrid spaces
• Walls/boundaries that separate people and places
• Real and virtual space; gendered and neutral space
• Space in the disciplines: in literature, architecture, geography, etc.
Proposals (100-200 words) should be sent to email@example.com by March 1, 2012.