[UPDATE] International Conference ICT for Language Learning
International Conference ICT for Language Learning
The 5th edition of the "ICT for Language Learning" Conference will take place in Florence, (Italy), on 15 – 16 November 2012.
The objective of the ICT for Language Learning conference is to promote the sharing of good practice and transnational cooperation in the field of the application of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) to Language Learning and Teaching. The ICT for Language Learning conference will also be an excellent opportunity for the presentation of previous and current language learning projects and innovative initiatives.
The ICT for Language Learning conference focuses on the following topics:
• ICT based language teaching solutions
• Innovative language teaching and learning methodologies
• Languages for business and vocational purposes
• Integrating e-learning in classroom based language teaching
• Collaborative language learning
• CLIL, Content and Language Integrated Learning
• Studies in Second Language Acquisition
• ICT-enhanced Language Learning to Support Mobility and Integration
The Call for Papers, within the ICT for Language Learning Conference, is addressed to language teachers and experts as well as to coordinators of language projects and initiatives.
Experts in the field of language teaching and learning are invited to submit an abstract of a paper to be presented during the ICT for Language Learning conference. The abstract should be written in English (max 300 parole) and sent via e-mail to email@example.com no later than 16 July 2012.
• 16 July 2012: Deadline for submitting abstracts
• 20 July 2012: Notification of Acceptance / Rejection
• 10 September 2012: Deadline for final submission of papers
• 10 September 2012: Deadline for speakers registration
• 15 – 16 November 2012: Dates of the conference
There will be three presentation modalities: Oral and poster presentations (in-person) and virtual (for those who can not attend in person)
All the papers presented during the conference will be published on an ISBN publication.