Applied Linguistics & English Literature
International Journal of Applied Linguistics & English Literature (IJALEL) is a peer-reviewed journal established in Australia. Authors are encouraged to submit complete unpublished and original works which are not under review in any other journal. The scopes of the journal include, but not limited to, the following topic areas: Applied Linguistics, English Language Teaching, and English Literature. The journal is published in both printed and online versions. The online version is free access and downloadable.
The journal publishes research papers in the following fields;
ELT Materials Development and Evaluation
Syllabus Design and Curriculum Development
Research on English Language Teaching/Learning
English Language Testing and Assessment
Discourse and Interlanguage Pragmatics
Sociocultural Factors and English Education
Secondary and Tertiary English Education
Teaching English to Young Learners
English Language Teacher Education
CLT and TBLT
ESP and EAP
English Literature & Any research paper related to the field of English
* IJALEL is now indexed with and included in National Library of Australia, Google Scholar, Copernicus, ProQuest, getCITED, linguistlist, and Ulrichs. Moreover the journal is under the indexing process with LOCKSS, Gale, ERIC, ERIH, EBSCO host, OASPA, CrossRef, and DOAJ.
* IJALEL publishes original papers, review papers, conceptual framework, analytical and simulation models, case studies, empirical research, technical notes, and book reviews.
* IJALEL is inviting papers for Vol. 1 No. 1 which is scheduled to be published in May 2012.
* Send your manuscript to the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org
* For more information, visit the official website of the journal www.ijalel.org