CALL FOR PAPERS VOLUME 1, ISSUE 5, JULY-2012, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering & Technology (I
International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering & Technology (IJARCET) invites you to submit your research paper for publishing in Volume 1, Issue 5 (July 2012).
Scope & Topics
International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering & Technology (IJARCET) is a monthly open access journal that publishes articles which contribute new results in all areas of the Computer Science & Computer Engineering. The journal is devoted to the publication of high quality papers on theoretical and practical aspects of computer science and computer Engineering. The goal of this journal is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on Computer science & Computer Engineering advancements, and establishing new collaborations in these areas. Original research papers, state-of-the-art reviews are invited for publication in all areas of Computer Science & Computer Engineering.
Online Publication Fee Detail:
For Foreign Author
• 22 USD for publishing.
• Paper should not be greater than 10 pages.
• For each extra page, 5 USD will be charged.
For Indian author
• Rs. 1000/- upto 10 pages of paper.
• For each extra page, Rs. 250/- will be charged
Authors are invited to submit papers through E-mail at email@example.com. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this journal. Paper must be in IJARCET Templete Topics considered include but are not limited to:
• Accessible Computing
• Algorithms and Computation Theory
• Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing
• Bioinformatics and Biosciences
• Computer Architecture
• Computer Graphics and Animation
• Computer Science / Information Technology Education
• Cryptography and Information security
• Data Communication and Computer Networks
• Data Mining and Knowledge Management Process
• Database Management Systems
• Design Automation
• Digital Signal and Image Processing
• Electronic Commerce
• Embedded Systems
• Genetic and Evolutionary Computation
• Health Informatics
• High Performance Computing
• Information Retrieval
• Internet Engineering & Web services
• Management Information Systems
• Measurement and Evaluation
• Multimedia and Applications
• Operating Systems
• Programming Languages
• Security, Privacy and Trust Management
• Simulation and Modeling
• Software Engineering
• Ubiquitous computing
• Wireless and Mobile networks
Submission deadline : 20 July, 2012
Notification : 25 July, 2012
Final manuscript due : 26 July, 2012
Publication date : 28 July, 2012
For other details please visit http://ijarcet.org/index.php/ijarcet
With Warm Regards,