CALL FOR PAPERS
CALL FOR RESEARCH PAPERS ON
1) PORTRAYAL OF WOMEN IN MEDIA AND LITERATURE
2) FICTIONAL WORLD OF CHETAN BHAGAT
Dr. Arvind Nawale
Dr. Shivani Vashist
(No Contribution/Subscription fees. Papers will be accepted and published free of cost and only on basis of quality and each contributor will get a free complimentary copy from publisher)
Last date of submission: 1st July 2012.
Thematic Focus of the Volume:
1)PORTRAYAL OF WOMEN IN MEDIA AND LITERATURE
Since times immemorial women have been subjugated and presented as only daughters, wives, mothers who find thrir true happiness in traditional roles without voicing her aspirations, views and desires. In literature as well as Medias like advertisements, movies etc; women are misrepresented. The papers should be on any piece of literature or Media in which women are projected as subordinate and subjugated one.
2)FICTIONAL WORLD OF CHETAN BHAGAT
The articles should be on any thematic or structural strand of Chetan Bhagat's fiction- Five Point Someone, One Night @ the Call Center, The 3 Mistakes of My Life, 2 States, Revolution 2020: Love, Corruption, Ambition
Authentic, scholarly and unpublished research papers are invited from scholars/faculty/researchers/writers/professors from all over the world for these two volumes.
The volume will be published with an ISBN (International Standard Book Number) by a renowned publisher.
● Paper size: A4, Font & size: Times New Roman 12, Spacing: Single line, Margin of 1 inch on all four sides.
● Title of the paper: bold, title case (Capitalize each word), centered.
● Text of the paper: justified. Font & size: Times New Roman 12.
● References: Please follow MLA style (Only Author-Date or Number System) strictly. Don't use Foot Notes. Instead use End Notes.
● Titles of books: Italics.
● Titles of articles from journals and books: "quoted".
● Articles should be submitted as MS Word 2003-2007attachments only.
● The paper should not usually exceed 14 pages maximum, 5 pages minimum in single spacing.
● Each paper must be accompanied by i) A declaration that it is an original work and has not been published anywhere else or send for publication ii) Abstract of paper about 100-200 words and iii) A short bio-note of the contributor(s) indicating name, institutional affiliation, brief career history, postal address, mobile number and e-mail, in a single attachment. Please don't send more attachments. Give these things below your paper and send all these things in a separate single MS-Word attachment.
● The papers submitted should evince serious academic work contributing new knowledge or innovative critical perspectives on the subject explored.
Mode of Submission:
Each contributor is advised to send full paper with brief bio-note, declaration and abstract as a single MS-Word email attachments to any of below mentioned email address up to 1st July 2012.
All submissions will be sent for blind peer reviewing. Final selection will be made only if the papers are recommended for publication by the reviewers. The details of the selection of your paper will be informed to you telephonically or on your email. The editor has the right to make necessary editing of selected papers for the sake of conceptual clarity and formatting. Non-selected papers will not be sent back to the contributor in any form. So, all contributors are advised to keep a copy of their submission with them. Each contributor will get a free complimentary copy from publisher but in case of joint paper, only first writer will get free copy.
Contributors are advised to adhere to strict academic ethics with respect to acknowledgment of original ideas from others. The editors will not be responsible for any such lapse of the contributor. All submissions should be original and must be accompanied by a declaration that it is an original work and has not been published anywhere else. It will be your sole responsibility for such lapses, if any. Neither editor, nor publisher will be responsible for it.
Dr. Shivani Vashist
Assistant Professor in English,
School of Languages & Literature,
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University,
(Jammu and Kashmir)-182 320
Dr. Arvind Nawale,