OTM 2013 CALL FOR WORKSHOP PROPOSALS
In conjunction with the 12th International OnTheMove (OTM 2013) Conferences (Graz, Austria, 09~13 September 2013), we will organize parallel workshops as for the past years. OTM 2013 is composed of three main conferences:
· DOA-Trusted Cloud'13, Distributed Open Architectures for Trusted Cloud [computing] is the successor of DOA-SVI ("secure virtual infrastructures") and focuses on critical aspects of infrastructure for cloud computing, spanning architectural issues to trust, reputation, and security
· ODBASE'13, Ontologies, Databases and Applications of SEmantics covers the fundamental study of structured and semi-structured data, including linked [open] data, and the meaning of data as is needed for today's databases, and the role of data and semantics in design methodologies and new applications
· CoopIS'13, Cooperative Information Systems, holding its 21st event since its inception in 1993, invites fundamental contributions on principles and applications of distributed and collaborative computing in workflows of networked organizations, enterprises, governments of just communities
Proposals for workshops covering (yet not limited to) the emerging related areas from the above three key conferences are welcome. Workshop papers can be scientific papers, tutorials, tools and demonstrations that are never published yet. We also appreciate industrial and project based workshops that fit into one of the mentioned areas.
Workshops will take place during the OTM 2013 conferences. The logistics of the workshops will be handled by the OTM 2013 organization, which will take care of facilities, catering, and registration for all workshops. To enable this, breaks will be coordinated.
All accepted workshop papers will be published by Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) and indexed by ACM Digital Library, dblp and Google Scholar.
A workshop proposal should contain the following items:
· Workshop title and abbreviation
· Goals and topics
· Background of the workshop
· Targeted audience
· Organisers and their affiliations
· Program committee
If the proposed event is sponsored by a third party (e.g. industry), please indicate that in the proposal.
Please submit a one page (MS word document) with your proposal by email to the workshop general chair Yan Tang (email@example.com) not later than 31/03/2012. You will get the notification one week after the submission.