CFP: ATHE Roundtable on Play Anthologies
CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS: THEATRE HISTORY ANTHOLOGY ROUNDTABLE
For the 2013 ATHE Conference in Orlando we hope to present a roundtable on what play anthologies people are using while teaching theatre history/dramatic literature survey courses. Many of us teach these survey courses, and we know that the wide range of possible anthologies to adopt can be overwhelming. For that reason we hope to spotlight as many anthologies as possible to generate conversation and provide information to our colleagues.
If you would be interested in participating in this year's Theatre History pedagogy roundtable, please contact me with the following information:
· Rank (Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Adjunct, Graduate Student, etc.)
· The anthology you use, as well as how many terms you have used it.
· The course in which you use it, as well as the total number of courses in your theatre history sequence.
· Any other anthologies you have used for this course in the past.
· A brief (200 words or less) description of your feelings on your anthology and why you want to present on it.
Please note that we are primarily interested in anthologies that you recommend, so don't suggest an anthology just to run it down.