search the archive
search the archive
Call for papers to VII PRIZE IN ECONOMIC RESEARCH
full name / name of organization:
UNIVERSIDAD AUTÓNOMA DE NUEVO LEÓN
Ensayos Revista de Economía is a peer-reviewed journal. It publishes articles of a high standard quality in the fields of economics, statistics and social sciences. It is edited twice a year, on May and November. It is listed in EconLit (Economic Literature) of the American Economic Association, CLASE, Latindex and can also be found in EBSCO database Fuente Académica™ Premier and RePEc (Research Papers in Economics). It is listed in Índice de Revistas Mexicanas de Investigación Científica of The National Council for Science and Technology CONACYT, since september 2012.
Call for papers to
1. Papers must show a clear indication of the purpose of the research, methodology, major results, implications and key references.
2. The author must send a signed letter specifying that he (she) has the property rights of the paper. Also, author must mention that the paper is finished, original, unpublished and it is not under consideration in another journal for publication.
3. Articles can be written by one or more authors without nationality restrictions. Authors cannot submit more than one paper to the prize.
4. The author or authors must send a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and fill the entry form available in the website of Ensayos Revista de Economía: http://www.economia.uanl.mx/
5. The submission must have two documents. The first document must include the title and each autor information such as: contact address, phone number and email address. For papers with multiple authors, please mention the primary correspondent author. The second document must contain the anonymous paper.
6. References must be alphabetically listed at the end of the paper following the format available in the journal´s website.
8. The deadline is January 15th, 2013. Language: English or Spanish.