MIMA: The Destination for PGDM
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is one of the most popular courses in India. One of the best aspects of PGDM, apart from being synonymous with MBA, is that it can be pursued either for part time or full time. Today, there is a host of colleges offering PGDM, how can you decide which is the best?
Till a few years back, MBA was the only choice for management students in India. However, in the recent years, reputed institutes such as MITCON are offering the country's best facilities for PGDM, in India. MITCON Institute of Management (MIMA) was established in 2005 with a vision of blending academic as well as industrial experience, which the courses lacked.
MIMA has come a long way since its establishment. Currently we not only offer PGDM course in India, Pune, but also run professional placement courses for exploring the best opportunities for our students. At MIMA, our primary objective is to shape the young minds, with prevision for the ever-changing business challenges. We keep in mind the competitive global economic environment while training the young managers. Some of the highlights of our courses are:
• Blend of Technical & Management Subjects
• Structured Summer Internship Projects
• Innovative Teaching Pedagogy
• Corporate Mentoring
• Focus on Soft Skills
• Excellent Job Placements
• Industry Oriented Curriculum
• Entrepreneurship Development Cell
• Active Industry -Institute Interface
The above mentioned advantages can be experienced in any of the PGDM courses we offer viz. Business administration, banking and financial services, agribusiness and management, biotechnology management, and pharmaceutical management. What sets MIMA's PGDM India apart though is the MITCON advantages:
• Two years rigorous full time programme, under four verticals with cutting edge super specializations in Finance, Marketing, H.R. and Banking.
• Continuous interface with experts from diverse industries to remain connected with current trends and events.
• A transparent and well defined placement policy to assist students in placing them with the best companies including MNCs.
• Unique, pro-corporate curriculum relevant to latest trends and techniques.
• Innovative and dynamic teaching modules that comprises of case studies, syndicate methods such as video/audio presentations, and a participative approach.
We use different methodologies to train our students and to make them goal oriented. Some of them include lectures, case studies, presentations, strategic issues simulations, quizzes, assignments, competitions, and practical projects. All these efforts are taken to help students to garner practical knowledge along with theoretical. So, if you are looking for a PGDM college in India, MIMA is the place to be.