This Rough Magic - Teaching Medieval and Renaissance Lit. – 5/21/13
This Rough Magic (www.thisroughmagic.org) is a journal dedicated to the art of teaching Medieval and Renaissance Literature. We are seeking academic, teachable articles that focus on, but are not limited to, the following categories:
•Philosophy and Rhetoric
We also seek short essays that encourage faculty to try overlooked, non-traditional texts inside the classroom and book reviews. Submission deadline for our Summer 2013 issue is currently 5/21/13.
Faculty and Graduate Students are encouraged to submit.
This Rough Magic's editorial board members are affiliated with the following academic institutions and organizations:
• The American Shakespeare Center
• Bridgewater State University
• California State University, San Bernardino
• The Catholic University of America
• Fitchburg State University
• Newman University
• State University of New York - Stony Brook
• Suffolk County Community College
• University of Connecticut
• Vassar College