[UPDATE] Teaching College Literature (ongoing; new resource)
Contributions are solicited for a web resource on teaching English literature at the college/university level, Teaching College Literature (http://teachingcollegelit.com).
Teaching College Literature welcomes submissions in the following areas:
• Articles (length: 3000-6000 words)
• Sample syllabi and/or assignments: please include a brief commentary on the course and remove personal information such as addresses and phone numbers;
• Advice on course planning and design
• Teaching tips (length 1500-3000 words)
• Media: videos, PowerPoints and other media
• Reviews of books, blogs and other resources relevant to teaching English literature at the college/university level
• Suggestions for links to resources including journals, blogs, websites and other media.
Original material should be submitted via email (doc, rtf, or pdf format),following current MLA style, to the TCL editor, Prof. Renée Pigeon: email@example.com
Please include a brief bio and your academic affiliation.
This is an ongoing project, with updates planned several times a year.
Queries about submissions in the above categories, or other possibilities not listed above, are encouraged; please include "TCL" in the subject line of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org