[UPDATE] International Workshop on Agent Technology for Ambient Intelligence AgTAmI 2013 Bucharest, Romania 29-31 May 2013
The International Workshop on Agent Technology for Ambient Intelligence
29-31 May 2013
The Agent Technologies for Ambient Intelligence (AgTAmI) Workshop will bring together scientists and practitioners interested in discussing and exchanging views on how to make better use of agents and multi-agent systems in novel approaches and applications of AmI, how to better exploit a technology that has now arrived to its maturity, in order to create intelligence embedded in the environment and to adapt the environment to user's interests and expectations.
A debate on directions and future directions of research in the area will be organized by the end of the Workshop, giving the participants the possibility to share ideas and make new contacts.
AgTAmI 2013 will be held in conjunction with the 19th International Conference on Control Systems and Computer Science (CSCS 19) in Bucharest, Romania, 29-31 May 2013, http://cscs19.acs.pub.ro
Call for Papers
The Workshop is looking for original contributions from, but not limited to the following topics:
Sensing and reasoning technologies
Multi-agent architectures for AmI applications
Scalable AmI architectures
Context aware computing and applications
Trust and reputation in AmI environments
Norms in pervasive computing
Ambient intelligence services
Human aware computing
Human-centered interfaces based on agents
Agents and the Internet of Things
Agents and the Internet of Everything
Agents for sensor networks
Mobile agent computing
Robots for AmI environments
Societal applications based on multi-agent systems
Social models for AmI
Agents in Ambient Assisted Living
Industrial applications of ambient intelligence
Agents for Smart Cities
Paper submission and publication
Papers should have at most 8 pages and must be formatted according to IEEE format http://www.computer.org/portal/web/cscps/submission. All submissions will be reviewed based on originality, significance, quality and clarity.
Submissions and reviews are automatically handled by a system provided by the organizers
The papers accepted for the workshop will be published by IEEE Conference Publishing Service.
- Electronic submission of full papers: 18 February 2013
- Notification of paper acceptance: 7 March, 2013
- Final camera-ready copies of accepted papers: 25 March, 2013
- Author registration: 25 March, 2013
- Workshop date: 30 May, 2013
- Adina Magda Florea, University Politehnica of Bucharest
- Zary Segall - The Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm and University of Maryland –UMBC, USA
- Olivier Boissier - Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Mines de Saint-Etienne, France
AgTAmI 2013 will be held in Bucharest at the Faculty of Automatic Control and Computers, University Politehnica of Bucharest, 313 Spl. Independentei.
Please see aditional details at: http://cscs19.acs.pub.ro/venue.html
A visit to Bran Castle (Dracula Castle) will be organized on June 1st. Registered participants and accompanying persons have to register also for this visit.
AgTAmI 2013 is organized with the support of:
- The Artificial Intelligence and Multi-Agent Systems Laboratory, Department of Computer Science, University Politehnica of Bucharest
- ERRIC FP7 project "Empowering Romanian Research on Intelligent Information Technologies"
- The IEEE Romania Section Computational Intelligence Society Chapter
- ARIA – The Romanian Association for Artificial Intelligence
Address: Faculty of Automatic Control and Computers, University Politehnica of Bucharest
Splaiul Independentei 313, Sector 6, Bucharest 060042, Romania
Phone: +(40) 21 402 91 67
Fax: +(40) 21 402 95 87