Francophone Literature of Africa and the Caribbean
Francophone Literature of Africa and the Caribbean (2013 RMMLA Convention)
The session "Francophone Literature of Africa and the Caribbean" at the 67th Annual Convention of the RMMLA is devoted to Francophone Literatures, Cultures, and Film of Africa and the Caribbean.
Topics include but are not limited to:
· Sub-Saharan Africa Literature, Culture, and Film
· Colonial and Post-colonial Studies
· Environmental questions in African / Caribbean Literature and film
· African Diaspora
· Maghreb Literature, Culture, and Film
· Creolité, Antillanité
· "Littérature monde"
· Feminist Theory and Women Writers
· Migrant Literature
· National / Transnational Theory
· Oral tradition, etc.
Please, submit your abstract for a 15-20-minute presentation (in English or French) with title and contact information to Marie Noussi, email@example.com, by March 5, 2013. Final selection of abstracts will be made by March 15, 2013.