Calls: Cross-Cultural Studies
I'm Dongho Pak, Editor-in-Chief of <>.
Cross-Cultural Studies is a refereed multi-disciplinary journal published by Center for Cross-Cultural Studies at Kyung Hee University, Korea.
Listed in Korea Citation Index, it seeks to provide a platform for publication of studies in the fields of cultural studies, language, and literature.
Our journal welcomes inquiries into a particular culture and language as well as contrastive and comparative studies across different cultures.
Cross-Cultural Studies invites submissions for its 2013 Fall edition.
- Submission Deadline: July 31, 2013.
- Manuscript format requirements:
1. Manuscripts should conform to the MLA style for bibliography.
2. Manuscripts should not exceed 8,400 words.
3. Manuscripts should be in Microsoft Word (.doc).
4. All manuscripts should be accompanied by an abstract of 100 to 120 words and 5 keywords.
Please email submissions to Editor, Dr. Dongho Pak: email@example.com.
I'd like call for papers in the Linguist List. But, I couldn't find how to do it.
Would you mind giving me some useful information about Journal Calls in the Linguist List?